Her Billionaires Series - Julia Kent - Review

Her First Billionaire - Julia Kent Her Billionaires: Boxed Set - Julia Kent Her Second Billionaire - Julia Kent Her Two Billionaires - Julia Kent Her Two Billionaires and a Baby - Julia Kent

Her Billionaires: Boxed Set - Julia Kent

I just completed the entire Her Billionaires Collection by Julia Kent- I got the first book for free from Amazon but when I went to purchase the second I saw it was offered in a set for $2.99. Which is a complete steal.

This collection is four novels and I loved them all. Not sure the exactly word count but it came to 850ish pages on my Nook HD+.

The Titles of each book basically give you the idea of what you are reading about without even having to read the descriptions. Which for some maybe a positive note while others may find it a let down. The final book it was a let down for me because I didn't want to know what happened and the title basically spelled it all out for me.

I like a little bit of mystery with my reading. Although those who are craving a Happily ever after should be pleased.

The fourth and final installment was a bit of a let down for me because it didn't come with enough emotions or complications. I love to read spicy works including stories with roller-coasters of emotions. But overall I was happy with the series.

If you like erotic MMF romances where the men are straight. This is for you. I thought it was interesting and kept my attention enough to finish in two days.

Cons- Predictability and a last book that was under-par compared the the rest of the series.

Pros- Medium-hot sex scenes, inventive writing, intelligent heroine, sexy men, uniqueness, clean editing and a friendly best friend.

And As an added bonus I personally LOVE the covers. They are simple yet sexy.